Bruce Brumley Law Office
Attorneys who understand your case, not just the law
No matter your legal situation or pending litigation, protect yourself by having an experienced, dedicated attorney by your side. When you need an attorney to fight on your behalf, we will dedicate the resources necessary to properly represent you in court. We help people with personal injury claims, auto injury, and workers compensation injury claims. Mr. Brumley is a member of Kansas Trial Lawyers Association (KTLA) and Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG).
Our office represents people throughout the entire state of Kansas regardless of location.
We represent people in the all regions of the state. Our office evaluates the case on its merits, not its location, and will represent any injured person, or injured worker anywhere in the state if we think the case has merit worth accepting.
We offer legal representation in the following areas:
- Workers Compensation - any work related injury from the following:
- Construction accidents or work injury from the job site
- Job-related accidents from any work injury setting
- Repetitive injury and related workers compensation issues
- Data Entry injuries and any related work injury
- Work injury and compensation issues from upper and lower extremity injuries
- Back injuries and wage loss related workers compensation
- Head trauma and related work injury
- Wage loss claim from work injury and all related workers compensation benefits
- Chemical exposure or exposure to hazardous work environment and related workers compensation issues
- Any bodily work injury from and working link causing injury at work
- Retaliatory Discharge Claims - Wrongful termination for being fired for pursuing a workers compensation claim.
- Auto Accident - Car, motorcycle, truck and bus accident, and serious injuries.
Call Brumley Law Office today at 785-267-3367 or 800-821-6248 to schedule your FREE initial consultation on getting the FULL insurance settlement you deserve.